Epson CX3810 Printer Drivers Download – The Epson Stylus CX3810 is a low-end all-in-one inkjet which costs between $65 and $85. It’s rather comparable to the CX7000F with the exception that it can not involve fax features, and its photo output maxes out at 8.5″ x 11″ (alternatively of A4). Print and copy costs are also considerably more slowly at 18 ppm for black text, and 9 ppm for color text. There is no storage card assist built into this printer, possibly. Automatic document managing is also rather limited (up to 10 pages may be cloned or faxed simultaneously).
How to Install Epson CX3810 Printer Drivers
How to Install Epson Printer Drivers
Knowing the details of how to install Epson printer drivers can be handy for a problematic condition. You are not only can install the printer at home but also you could do it anywhere – office, business place, etc.
Installing the Printer on Windows OS
Before installing the Epson printer drivers, be sure to turn on the wireless feature. Turn on the Ethernet connection setup. If you want to check the ‘Start Here’ option, you should do the following ways;
- Go to the main page of Epson support
- Choose the product you have
- Choose Manuals
- Choose Start Here
And what should you do next?
- Download the Connect Printer Utility Setup from Epson
- Install it. You should come to the End User License Agreement. Don’t forget to tick the option ‘I Accept the Terms’
- Click Next to proceed to the next step
- Choose Install and then click on ‘Finish.’
- Choose the product you have and then choose Next
- Choose the Printer Registration and then Next
- Choose Select and then Next
- Go to Agree and Next
- You will see the message ‘Register the Printer to Epson Connect.’ Go to OK
There are different ways to manage the next step:
- Go with the option ‘Create an Account’ if you want to create a new account. Go to Finish to complete the process
- If you already have an account and you want to register a new item, go with ‘I Have an Account.’ You will see a form ‘Add a New Printer’ and then go with Add.
To complete the whole process, then you should click ‘Close.’ If you want to activate ‘Scan to Cloud’, there are other instructions to follow. If you want to activate ‘Remote Print’ option, you should be able to find the instructions too.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit
Windows XP 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Download Epson CX3810 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows XP/64-bit
Download for Windows XP/32-bit
Download for Windows 7/64-bit
Download for Windows 7/32-bit
Download for Windows 8/8.1(64-bit)
Download for Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit)