Epson L1300 Printer Drivers Download – Epson L1300 is the first 4-color A3 original ink tank printer which is a significant contender for the other printers approaching in the same price range. The Epson L1300 offer you outstanding quality A3 document printing for grander demonstrations of CAD drawings, business reviews, design drawings, and plenty a lot more defeating the quality of the A4 printers. The printer provides built-in ink tanks of high capacity and prints at super-quick speed. It is an essential printer which is made for continuous printing with exceedingly high-quality printing for imaginative operates, business goal, as well as for individually utilizes.
How to Install Epson L1300 Printer Drivers
How to Install Epson Printer Drivers
Knowing the details of how to install Epson printer drivers can be handy for a problematic condition. You are not only can install the printer at home but also you could do it anywhere – office, business place, etc.
Installing the Printer on Windows OS
Before installing the Epson printer drivers, be sure to turn on the wireless feature. Turn on the Ethernet connection setup. If you want to check the ‘Start Here’ option, you should do the following ways;
- Go to the main page of Epson support
- Choose the product you have
- Choose Manuals
- Choose Start Here
And what should you do next?
- Download the Connect Printer Utility Setup from Epson
- Install it. You should come to the End User License Agreement. Don’t forget to tick the option ‘I Accept the Terms’
- Click Next to proceed to the next step
- Choose Install and then click on ‘Finish.’
- Choose the product you have and then choose Next
- Choose the Printer Registration and then Next
- Choose Select and then Next
- Go to Agree and Next
- You will see the message ‘Register the Printer to Epson Connect.’ Go to OK
There are different ways to manage the next step:
- Go with the option ‘Create an Account’ if you want to create a new account. Go to Finish to complete the process
- If you already have an account and you want to register a new item, go with ‘I Have an Account.’ You will see a form ‘Add a New Printer’ and then go with Add.
To complete the whole process, then you should click ‘Close.’ If you want to activate ‘Scan to Cloud’, there are other instructions to follow. If you want to activate ‘Remote Print’ option, you should be able to find the instructions too.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Mac OS X
Download Epson L1300 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows 32-bit
Download for Windows 64-bit
Download for Mac