Epson WP-4010 Printer Drivers Download – The WorkForce Pro WP-4010 Network Color Inkjet Printer from Epson prints in black and white at 16 ppm, in color at 11 ppm, and features a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer utilizes Epson’s DURABrite Ultra pigment ink which brings smudge, reduce and h2o-resistant prints which have been analyzed to last up to 118 years when placed in an indoor window display. Additionally, automatic double-sided printing enables you to reduce your paper intake by up to 50Percent. The dual paper trays include a 250-sheet standard tray along with an 80-sheet rear-supply plate for photo paper, envelopes, labeling, as well as other areas of expertise media.
How to Install Epson Printer Drivers
Knowing the details of how to install Epson printer drivers can be handy for a problematic condition. You are not only can install the printer at home but also you could do it anywhere – office, business place, etc.
Installing the Printer on Windows OS
Before installing the Epson printer drivers, be sure to turn on the wireless feature. Turn on the Ethernet connection setup. If you want to check the ‘Start Here’ option, you should do the following ways;
- Go to the main page of Epson support
- Choose the product you have
- Choose Manuals
- Choose Start Here
And what should you do next?
- Download the Connect Printer Utility Setup from Epson
- Install it. You should come to the End User License Agreement. Don’t forget to tick the option ‘I Accept the Terms’
- Click Next to proceed to the next step
- Choose Install and then click on ‘Finish.’
- Choose the product you have and then choose Next
- Choose the Printer Registration and then Next
- Choose Select and then Next
- Go to Agree and Next
- You will see the message ‘Register the Printer to Epson Connect.’ Go to OK
There are different ways to manage the next step:
- Go with the option ‘Create an Account’ if you want to create a new account. Go to Finish to complete the process
- If you already have an account and you want to register a new item, go with ‘I Have an Account.’ You will see a form ‘Add a New Printer’ and then go with Add.
To complete the whole process, then you should click ‘Close.’ If you want to activate ‘Scan to Cloud’, there are other instructions to follow. If you want to activate ‘Remote Print’ option, you should be able to find the instructions too.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 32-bit
Windows 10 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.11.x)
Mac OS X (v10.10.x)
Mac OS X (v10.9.x)
Mac OS X (v10.8.x)
Mac OS X (v10.7.x)
Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Download Epson WP-4010 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows
Download for Mac